MCKS Pranic Healing® Level I with Kei Okubo
Time & Location
About the Event
In PRANIC HEALING® Level 1, you learn the basics of working with your energy aura, including learning to "scan," or feel the energy, to "sweep," or clean away congested energy, and to "energize," or supplement areas in your aura that have a pranic deficiency. You begin by learning to activate the energy centers, or "chakras," in the center of your hands. This enables you to become sensitive to prana and scan a person's - or your own - energy field to identify blockages and then cleanse, energize and revitalize the area with new prana.
PRANIC HEALING® has been taught to doctors, nurses, massage therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors, shiatsu practitioners, and many others in the healing field. It has allowed them to heal confidently and consistently in the shortest learning time possible.These professionals find PRANIC HEALING® very effective and easy to apply.
Here are some of the other topics covered in PRANIC HEALING® Level 1:
Energetic anatomy: You will learn to work with the network of charkas, meridians and auras to accelerate the healing processes of your body.
Preventive healing: You will learn to remove the negative energetic patterns of a disease to prevent it from fully manifesting as a physical ailment.
Self-Pranic healing: You will learn to apply these healing techniques to accelerate your own healing.
Step-by-step techniques for ailments related to your:
- respiratory system, e.g., asthma
- circulatory system, e.g., heart ailments
- gastrointestinal system, e.g., irritable bowel syndrome
- musculoskeletal system, e.g., arthritis and back pain
- reproductive system, e.g., menstrual problems
- You'll also learn remedies for such common problems as migraines and sinusitis.
Additionally, you'll learn to apply distant healing to loved ones who are not present in the room with you.
All PRANIC HEALING® courses are "experiential," which means that you learn by actually performing the techniques and exercises in class - on yourself and those around you. During class, all the principles will be explained thoroughly and you will practice the techniques exhaustively so you will be confident in your ability to produce positive results when you finish the course. PRANIC HEALING® Level 1 is a prerequisite to all other courses.
- Please arrive by 8:45 AM to complete the final check-in form for your certificate.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #15465, 14 Contact Hours, No Partial Credits.
- Parking is on the South side of Building 10700 and Parking is Free.
- There is a one hour no host lunch. Snacks and lunch are permissable at the venue, please bring your food in a cooler.
- After your online registration is completed, by January 29th additional information about this class will be sent to your email, please check your "spam" folder.
- A Free Relationship Healing Workshop will be held at Astara from 6-9 PM on Friday, February 7, 2020 AND Free Review of Self Pranic Healing will be held at Astara from 6 to 9 PM on 1st Fridays: March 6th, April 3rd.
- The textbook for the class is recommended and the English version is generally on sale at Astara.
Instructor: Kei Okubo
Event Email: email@example.com